"Hunter of Fish"
- Only 1 angler per boat.
- There will be a mandatory meeting 15 minutes prior to take off. One member must be present.
- Boat order will be determined by random draw for first 20 entrants, after which, teams will be numbered by order of registration. Any team who registers during or after the pre-tournament meeting will not draw for a number. They will be deemed the call boat.
- Livewells must be inspected before takeoff. All boats must pass by the Take-Off Boat with their livewells open for inspection.
- Five fish limit: smallmouth, largemouth, and spotted.
- Dead fish weighed will result in ¼ pound penalty from total weight. A dead fish cannot be weighed for a team's big fish. Note: state law prohibits returning dead fish to water.
- Weighing in a short fish will result in the loss of that fish as well the loss of big bass. A courtesy bump is available.
- Any team coming to the weigh-in with more than 5 bass will be disqualified. Culling must be done on the water, during tournament hours.
- Check-in time will be announced at the pre-tournament meeting. THERE WILL BE NO GRACE TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Safety, good sportsmanship, and courtesy will be expected and enforced. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- A onetime, $5 membership fee must be paid before participation in any tournament. (100% of membership fees will be awarded to the Season Champion.
- Each tournament costs $50. This covers the Big Bass ($5) and must be paid before the tournament. Only cash will be accepted at the ramp.100% of entries will be paid back at each event.
- Points for the Season Champion will be accrued by a point system: 1st - 30 points, 2nd - 29 points, 3rd - 28 points, etc..
- Payback will be 1 for every 5 anglers participating with a maximum of 10 paid spots.
- In the event of a tie, big bass will break the tie. If big bass is also a tie, teams will split evenly.
- Trolling is not allowed.
- Only artificial baits may be used with only a single rod at any one time.
- All State and Federal rules/laws will be strictly enforced: this includes boating laws.
- Life Jackets are required and must be worn anytime the gas engine is running.
- All boats must have an aerated livewell in working order.
- All boat owners must have sufficient liability insurance to cover any accident.
- Unless worked out with tournament director in advance, anglers must be present to claim their prize and/or cash.
- All alcoholic beverages and drugs are prohibited at all times.
- Tournament “hours” begin the moment an angler arrives and does not end until the last prize has been handed out.
- Failure to comply with any rule may result in disqualification.
- All protests must be given to the Tournament Directors in writing within 5 minutes of weigh-in scales being closed. Rule interpretation will be determined by the Tournament Directors and their decisions are final.
- Any rules infraction may result in disqualification.
April 18 - Koontz Lake (DNR Ramp) 7:30-3:30
May 2 - Lake Maxinkuckee (DNR Ramp) 7:00-3:00
May 30 - Lake Wawasee (Syracuse Ramp) 6:30-2:30
July 25 - Palestine Lake 6:30-2:30
August 22 - Juno Lake (Registration & Registration at ClearH20 Tackle) 7:00-3:00
October 24 - St. Joe River; Benton Harbor 8:00-4:00