"Hunter of Fish"
- Only 1 angler per boat.
- There will be a mandatory meeting 15 minutes prior to take off.
- Boat order will be determined by random draw during the meeting.
- Livewells must be inspected before takeoff. All boats must pass by the Take-Off Boat with their livewells open for inspection.
- Five fish limit: smallmouth, largemouth, and spotted.
- Dead fish weighed will result in ¼ pound penalty from total weight. A dead fish cannot be weighed for a team's big fish. Note: state law prohibits returning dead fish to water.
- Weighing in a short fish will result in the loss of that fish AND the big bass. A courtesy bump is available.
- Any angler coming to the weigh-in with more than 5 bass will be disqualified. Culling must be done on the water, during tournament hours.
- Check-in time will be announced at the pre-tournament meeting. THERE WILL BE NO GRACE TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Safety, good sportsmanship, and courtesy will be expected and enforced. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- A onetime, $5 membership fee must be paid before participation in any tournament. 100% of membership fees will be awarded to the Season Champion.
- Each tournament costs $50. This covers the Big Bass ($5) and must be paid before the tournament. Only cash will be accepted at the ramp.100% of entries will be paid back at each event.
- Points for the Season Champion will be accrued by a point system: 1st - 30 points, 2nd - 29 points, 3rd - 28 points, etc..
- Payback will be 1 for every 5 anglers participating with a maximum of 10 paid spots.
- In the event of a tie, big bass will break the tie. If big bass is also a tie, teams will split evenly.
- Trolling is not allowed.
- Only artificial baits may be used with only a single rod at any one time.
- All State and Federal rules/laws will be strictly enforced: this includes boating laws.
- Life Jackets are required and must be worn anytime the gas engine is running.
- All boats must have an aerated livewell in working order.
- All boat owners must have sufficient liability insurance to cover any accident.
- Unless worked out with tournament director in advance, anglers must be present to claim their prize and/or cash.
- All alcoholic beverages and drugs are prohibited at all times.
- Tournament “hours” begin the moment an angler arrives and does not end until the last prize has been handed out.
- Failure to comply with any rule may result in disqualification.
- All protests must be given to the Tournament Directors in writing within 5 minutes of weigh-in scales being closed. Rule interpretation will be determined by the Tournament Directors and their decisions are final.
- Any rules infraction may result in disqualification.
May 30 - Lake Wawasee (RESULTS)
June 20 - Lake Maxinkuckee (RESULTS)
July 25 - Palestine Lake (RESULTS)
August 22 - Juno Lake (RESULTS)
October 24 - St. Joe River; Benton Harbor (RESULTS)
April 11 - Koontz Lake RESULTS 7:30 - 3:30
May 8 - Lake Maxinkuckee RESULTS 7:00 - 3:00
June 19 - Barbee Chain RESULTS 6:30 - 2:30
July 3 - Lake Manitou RESULTS 6:30 - 2:30
August 15 - Tippecanoe Lake RESULTS 7:00 - 3:00
September 11 - Dewart Lake RESULTS 7:30 - 3:30
The highest finishing participant at each event with a Megaware KeelGuard, SkegGuard, or FlexStep will win $100 from Megaware!
2021 Hunter of Fish
March 27 - Lake Wawasee RESULTS 8:00-4:00
April 30 - Waldron Chain RESULTS 7:00-3:00
May 15 - Lake Maxinkuckee (RESULTS) 7:00-3:00
June 4 - Juno Lake (ClearH20 Tackle) 6:30-2:30
July 23 - Klinger Lake (DNR Ramp) 6:30-2:30
September 17 - Barbee Chain (Kuhn Lake) 7:30-3:30